2.10.11

R32 TO S14 SUBFRAME CONVERSION BUSHES

Well progress has been a bit slow the last couple of weeks as I have been doing other stuff but am cracking on again now. I thought I would take a quick pic of the offset bushes I got in order to fit a S14 rear subframe in the R32. They look pretty smart and will also mount the subframe flush with the floor that should give a degree of roll centre correction.

It also looks like I have done a deal on my engine set up in order to change to something I have always wanted to try. I think some people with love it and some will hate it but I personally can only really see positives with it.

I will get some more info on all this up as soon as everything is confirmed.

1 comment:

  1. HI there! Do you have some sketches of the bushings, can't find it. Ive read that there is 5,5 mm offset. Is that right?

    ReplyDelete