12.10.11

NEW ENGINE.

Well my new engine has arrived.

Yep, I am fitting a straight cam SR20. It made huge sense in my mind as I could easily achieve the power figures I wanted to with the RB20 whilst fitting a lighter shorter engine that may well produce a bit more torque.

My plan is to get a bigger turbo (not sure which one yet but looking for 380bhp+ so open to suggstions), some 550cc injectors, an aftermarket ECU (looking like nistune) and have a nice amount of power.
I am gonna clean up the engine bay a bit before I get it in but should have it in soon enough hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. garrett 2860 with some kelford 260 cams
    550cc injectors and Power FC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went with, 2871R, 100% stock internals, Nismo 740cc injectors and a nistune in the end.

      Made 390BHP so pretty damn happy.

      Delete